AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bit of reading...between the lines, page-67

1. 465 Posts.
    Kranky

Thanks for your answers, but here are some salient points from the unresearched idiot that you and others have brushed aside.

You have forgotten to mention that since that report there has been an extra step added to further dewater the coal as the 1st attempt at Exergens CHTD process only dewatered the coal to an unacceptable level of around 25%. This extra step would come free I suppose.

Your smart alec quote of $91.25 a tonne for Newcastle black coal overlooked the small and salient detail of fact that it was for coal with a sulphur content of less than 1%. What was the sulphur content of BM brown coal again, another salient point you and others have glossed over in the past?
    Don't worry, save your legs, I'll help you with that one.
    Yallourn .28, Loy Yang .38, Morwell .33, 1st 4 drill holes of Bacchus Marsh - 4.0, 4.0, 4.3 & 4.5.

Sorry K, but the most salient and unbiased point you made was "there are many hurdles to overcome and timeframes change" shows you aren't totally unrealistic.

Don't worry about responding as I won't be back to bother the MNM backslappers brigade, you have well and truly stumped up the answer to the question I asked and all others agreed, by the looks, none of you have a clue as to what makes up the price of $55 a tonne, long live Jack Hamilton, Exergen, Itochu, Tata and Sedgeman and of course MNM.

Good luck with your investment, I'm going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.