BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Wow! tetchy. You ask people to do your research for you, then...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Wow! tetchy. You ask people to do your research for you, then attack them for perfectly reasonable suggestions.

Don't be afraid of a little price drop on a speccy stock.. You chose to back a cutting edge biotech. If you are scared, just let go.

Its easy.

Move on.

Most of the information on Biotron is out there should you wish to do the work.

All this Covid-19 testing secrecy is a bit more than just intellectual property protection or fear of being bothered by thousands of curious shareholders. We have governments treating this stuff as major political point scoring for both trade and looming cold wars.

Get some perspective.

If you were capable of getting through that wall, you would be working for National Security, or skating on thin ice.

There is a massive amount on their work on HIV and Hep. Read some of the Published Scientific Papers.
    Take note of the authors, They are not just people walking past on the street. Pretty good clues there.
    Look at the papers that reference their work. Dig, dig, and dig some more.

I suggest you start with their website. From your questions, I can only assume you haven't found it yet. Type 'Biotron' into google. It will turn up. I promise.

When you get through that, got to https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do type in BIT and start reading. There are only 15 announcements this year, it shouldn't take long. Then you can start reading year by year.

I am sure the holders here will help guide you when you stop treating them like something you stepped in.

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.