ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Bit quiet today, page-31

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    whisky, so you will not answer any related questions to relevant whn topics ?? that is a shame...
    you might have been able to convince all existing shareholders on this board to blindly go ahead and fork out the money that whn is asking for :-((

i was hoping that you would enlighten me/us :-((

so far, the whn share price has gone back down to its almost all time lows... at 0.9cents...
    the company wants existing shareholders to fork out more money to it...
    it had a disaster year last year which put it back immensely in all facets... all at shareholders expense !!!
    the cash out the door over this past year was not what shareholders would have expected based on communication once the previous md went out the door... all at shareholders expense !!!
    financing needed for new project whilst existing projects dont have enough finance and need to be farmed further down... all at shareholders expense !!!

there was no statement within the recently announced share rights issue about all directors and senior management of whn taking up their full entitlements... this is a major RED FLAG, for anyone thinking about parting with their hardearned...

yes... there is POTENTIAL... for positive awe drill decision, and decent seychelles 3D seismics... but why put existing shareholders through this anguish after what they have had to love through over the past couple of years ?? why not put a smile on their face ? so that they have no reason to not take up their full entitlement in the recently announced share rights issue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.