ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Bit quiet today, page-33

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    whisky... i have endlessly been quite positive with whn and that is why i have time and time again averaged down and taken up my full allotments with options issues, share issues and what not...

but after the recent work, to watch the share price go from about 2cent mark back down to near its all time low, while the company is asking for more cash, is somewhat mind-boggling...

i understand that in fact it MAY be an opportunity for most existing shareholders to average down even further and then get to breakeven on the basis of a rising share price (from the current 0.9cents) after some positive project announcements coming soon, but the company is asking the for one to take another risk...

why would an existing shareholder risk more fresh capital when the share price has gone from being at 1.8cent level, to now at 0.9cent level ??!!

the results within whn so far have been rather neutral... yes, they farmed out the projects in ""stages", but only after a disaster last year, while many millions have been paid out for that work, so no back-slapping required for whn paid people who have become millionaires through this process..

the performance of the share price ??

disaster...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9798 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 210014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.