BIT 0.00% 6.8¢ biotron limited

Australyou can rest assured that Biotrons compounds have all...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    Austral

you can rest assured that Biotrons compounds have all been well and truly tested against all the known forms of coronavirues, SARS included. A proper reading of their Patent will demonstrate this. I don't think most people interested here realize how advanced Biotron is in understanding CoV's, and that their earlier work on SARS was responsible for discovering that the SARS virus encodes an E protein to act as an ion channel, and that their compounds will prevent viral replication at this human and viral cell interphase.

So, regarding testing of their compounds against COVID-19 does not require a complete new methodology. Rather, Biotron has ample data from previous CoV test results to know what they are doing, and quickly.

If we don't hear initial results within the next week, I'd be very surprised. So much so that I would be quoting the Hippocratic Oath with respect to the thousands of people dying each week, while Rome is burning.

I've stated on another thread that Biotron may become a household name, globally. Let's hope it is for the right reason.

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 15/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35072 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ 47784
Last updated 10.03am 26/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.