Rz , u must be a newbie to downloading, anyone using torrent...

1. 9,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Rz , u must be a newbie   to downloading,  anyone using torrent sites is like using tape cassettes now.  

I gave up many years ago on torrent and seeding sites , and moved onto direct download sites likes of uploads/rapidshare..etc  and using download  management  tools to manage off peak and on peak hours .

best site  from memory  -

http://www.rlslog.net/category/movies/

These days gigabytes are free as they come , even 200 gigs is plenty  for any house hold.

Last few years ,i have chosen  a android  box($95 off ebay) with HDMI output , fully remote with XMBC and Showbox  fully loaded  and i watch the  live tv channels ,yes again , tv channels around the world , including local AUS channel ,movies  ,shows when i wanna watch  it , pretty much less usage in gigabytes and quicker then downloading.

Showbox allows for downloads if u really  wanna and have digital  copy.

Nothing beats live streaming ,hassles free of downloading  and waiting ,uploading onto usb and finding out viruses  attached.

Anyway again downloading  is really our of fashion,  get onto youtube  and search showbox and XMBC  kodi ..all the shows ,movies and live tv around the world @ your finger tip , and yes its for free !

All it takes 10 minutes  of research  and 10 minutes  too setup , you never go back to downloading .

check  out the specs on ebay for Android tv  box fully  loaded XMBC and its capabilities .

Goodluck  to the downloaders for now !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.