BIT 0.00% 2.5¢ biotron limited

BIT trend looks like October 2018, page-63

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    This stock is easy trading... you would think after near a year of BIT being cursed with your over opinionated pessimistic view of MM and the company that you would have learnt by now how to trade BIT...

The endless hours you put in here makes you no money, and no one really enjoys your endless posts that fill the BIT threads with 20-30 posts a day... you have a couple of loyal followers for sure... but it makes no sense as to why you would waste so much time when you could be learning how to trade BIT instead...

my last trade here was in at 6.3 I near hit the sell at 10, had a stop loss in at 9 cents, decided this morning to let go at 9.4... so I did ok... but my point is, yes this stock is played with, manipulated and traded... I believe no-one has a clear picture to what will become of BIT, including you... The data that you require for assurance would not be released to the market for obvious reasons...

regardless this stock is consolidating to say the least, I would say a higher low will be achieved this time, guessing at present but low 7s could be worthy of a entry yet again... looks like the market needs some serious confirmation as to what is happening regarding the future so as to push back into the teens if it is positive... obviously if something game changing is presented then who knows where this will go... however for now, easy trading stock...

why not put the effort into trading instead of rubbing in salt to others endlessly... If you were shorting this stock then fair enough I get it... but you say you dont trade it... why waste so much time... endless time... over and over.... dont come at me with the whole "traders interest me", "Im interested in the physiological aspects of traders", bla bla bla, whats the point... if you had put the same effort into learning the buy and sell signals here you would have made a fortune alike some of us... think about how many swing trades you have missed... This game is about making money... all this time you waste why no put it to some real use instead of being troll like and seeking attention... you could make some serious dollars if you put in the same effort..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $23.83K 953.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.