BIT 10.3% 6.1¢ biotron limited

I think I cut that a bit short. What we know about the source of...

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2385
    I think I cut that a bit short.

What we know about the source of SARS2 is that the Wuhan Institute did have contagion outbreak where several scientist became ill in late 2019. I recall reading an article originating form China where one scientist there had an unfortunater encounter with one bat when it scrathed on hum, then urinated on him for good measure.

Soon after, the whistleblower doctor, Dr Li Wenliang, died after receiving patients but not before reporting to his colleagues the present predicament, which was relayed widely on WeChat, and denounced by the local administration. Dr Li knew what he what was working with from previous expereince with SARS1. His condemnation by the authorities was soon reversed due to their fear of reprisals from the public that were surfacing.

The virus was then reported to have originated from the Wuhan wet market, which cannot be logically denied considering it sold bats widely that came form the same clusters that he WI had. Whether or not patient zero became infected form the WI or the market is likely never to be known, but is not really important considering there proximity, not withstanding any possible gain of fuction activity that the WI was preforming. For that, see post above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.007(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 5.5¢ $418.3K 6.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85063 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 14900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 5.6¢ 1208244
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.