BIT 4.76% 2.0¢ biotron limited

Gidday rvajnaif there are no viruses (assumingly you mean...

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2430
    Gidday rvajna

if there are no viruses (assumingly you mean SARS-CoV-2), and that Covid is a complete hoax, then yes, I can imagine profiting from a scam. I can imagine profiting very, very well.

But as there are actually none of the said viruses and disease as you say, then us potential profiteers are actually not hurting anyone or anything, as there is nothing to hurt. It is not as if will profit from stealing ice cream from a baby, or shorting the number of fatalities fom a Japanese earth quake. No, we're betting against just a simple idea that is not actually true in your view, and ideas are just intangible souls that only live in our minds. What's more is that we freely do it, exercising our free will, unless of course you disbelieve in that too, in which case you may need to question your own power to post here.

Placing our free cash on a nothing idea and winning great returns from it sounds like a great idea to me. I never knew it would be so easy. I hope it doesn't catch on or the bubble will burst.

It is actually much simpler this way compared to say investing on something that is quite tangible like a gold strike, that of course may not contain as many gr/tonne as expected. No, I'd rather stick to what doesn't exist and make from that. That way we're not effecting or disturbing anything. The land can lay dormant, the machinery quiet, and the blood and sweat saved.

Thanks for your acknowledgment.
    Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 13/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $17.17K 857.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 502539 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 324673 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.