BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

I think you have tried to analyse the situation very well, but...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I think you have tried to analyse the situation very well, but you have missed the elephant (or perhaps the cow pat) in the room. Bullfart cares nought about this share. What he cares about is promoting an image of himself as a secret agent crusader (hence the 007 reference in his handle) out to save us all from ourselves and financial ruin, in his eyes. He actually knows almost nothing about the business and its possibilities and probability of success. He has probably had some bad experiences with companies on the ASX promising the world and then failing to deliver. And then in his simplistic brain, has decided that all companies with outstanding potential that have a few stumbles in achieving their goals must fit his previous experiences. He seems to spend most of his time on HC denigrating various companies he doesn’t own, and criticising the few he claims to own. Honestly, he is a nonsense and should be ignored. His presence here is all about himself, and nothing to do with the company, it’s technology, or it’s chances of success. With companies like this, it’s all about probability. You calculate the risk, and if the risk seems positive, you place your bets and hope that you have backed a winner. If not, and you have played it right, you will have chips on other prospects, and hopefully, if you have done your homework, you might bag enough winners to make any losers irrelevant. In closing I would just like to say “ let’s raise a tail to secret agent Bullfart and his dung beetle follows so they have something to chew on, and then concentrate on the main game, and not their ill informed self serving nonsensical cow pat posts.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.