BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

I think the share price is controlled by short term opportunists...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I think the share price is controlled by short term opportunists and day traders mostly, but as with most of these kind of stocks with huge opportunities, it is a strategic buy then hold stock with a binary outcome.Get it right and you are a hero, get it wrong, then make sure you didn’t bet the house, the missus, all your children and the dog (or the goat in my case) on it.
    The key to these investments is research and understanding the probability of success. Likely you will make mistakes, maybe even a lot of them, but if you hook a couple of winners, that won’t matter, you will still be set for life.. I am already set for life using this approach, so BIT is just icing on the cake if it comes home. This negative nonsense about the delay in the results is exactly that, nonsense.They are obligated to release them immediately except maybe if they are in confidential discussions. The delay is not their fault, it is to do with the CRO. Seriously, apart from the preliminary findings, they know nothing more about them than we do.. Let’s just focus on the tech and leave the naysayers to bitch and pat each other on the back. They will all vanish if the results are positive, or vanish at least until the share price settles, then they will be back with their BS trying to scrape a few pennies out of the daily volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.