BIT 3.57% 5.8¢ biotron limited

I don't think its on its last legs il duce. It just appears to...

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    I don't think its on its last legs il duce. It just appears to be at a particular point in its usual cycle which I've seen time and time again over the last couple of decades. What comes next is not likely the end or anything as dramatic as that, nor will it likely be the magic Disney version which some like to describe for our entertainment. The short term future will almost certainly be somewhere in between.

Your right about the clutching at straws though but that has gone from being a pass time to a team sport around here. Whilst most us of would be happy to believe we stand a decent chance of the compound being part of a future HIV treatment for certain cohorts at some future date, and maybe even a bit of a long shot in treating seriously ill covid patients, we have others who are off with the fairies hypothesizing that the current trials will by magic show that it cures other diseases and even diseases for which there is no known test ! Its entertaining.

I believe the BOD will finally tell you how they are intending remove the uncertainty of which you speak and I suggest that they will do that in May, if not earlier. Certainly in coming weeks anyway !

No doubt some are looking back at the 12c from a couple of months ago with fond memories. The current 7c isn't much chop. No amount is wild speculation seems to help. No amount of blaming certain posters is helping either. The simple fact is the preliminary didn't provide the interest that many thought and hoped. Over the next couple of months each of us will need to make decisions on certain questions. One question in particular. Will we or won't we?

Just remember that 37% is their average. I suspect they will be above average this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $52.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $451 8.017K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 158873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.