BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

You're welcome Luxmaybe after reading the article you might like...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    You're welcome Lux

maybe after reading the article you might like to rethink your comments, even if I know that is near impossible for extremists.

Covid is 'past' because of two things: The greater population have had it to some degree or now less likely to get it, and secondly because the world is learning to live with it. This of course doesn't mean that the disease is over. That would be quite silly coming form an investor in BIT. Rather, life goes on (for most), and behind the scenes the medical profession will continue to develop what they can to deal with phase 2 of the disease, that is, the reality that it is still with us regardless of point 2 above.

As for gain of function contribution to SARS2 creation, I fall back on my previous stated claim, the genome does not lie. There were better conspiracists than yourself who took the gain of function approach early in the pandemic. Remember the Indian researchers who stated that the virus seemed to have several HIV type proteins that were 'uncanny to have developed naturally so quickly?' The international research community soon put that theory to bed. THe genome does not lie, only humans do.

Further to this and most importantly, if gain of function occured it would be well and truly identified by now. Gain of function is a human based scientific phenonema, not a natural one, just like steel bridges are different from land bridges. Eventually, its easy to distinguish one from the other.

What then of the Wuhan Lab and its received US $ donations etc and other facts indicating your theory?

Here they are.

The Lab worked with bats and corona viruses for years, overseen by the batwoman, Dr. Shi Zhengli - no relation - near the Wuhan wet market. Yes, it worked with foreign scientists and it did receive some international funding, afterall, she was one of the worlds leading experts in corona virus research.

But still today there isn't a scientist who can categorically state that the virus was engineered etc....... There is reason that explains this fact after four years of research, and it lies within the genome, and not any political or anti-political reason. Sorry to burst your bubble again and splatter your ego across these pages.

But do enjoy the article.

Not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.