BIT 3.70% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Apply logic not the lunacy of those who tell you 'the only way...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Apply logic not the lunacy of those who tell you 'the only way to make money from shares is by selling them' .. as if they've never heard of a dividend, let alone anything complex. Adam Smith made reference to the invisible hands .. sure we get the self interest piece, but whats interesting is theres no analysis of how adept those hands are. The same dollar can at time be in the hands of the smartest in society or .. otherwise.

There is statistically a better chance of efficacy to some degree than not here imo based on a) no negativve statement to market, which directors are obligated to provide, b) existing track record, and c) the fact that management (for those that can read) are providing positive guideance in recent quarterly and interims.

a) and c) above plus my previous comments and another point I wont share lead me to think they're negotiating

Why people are surprised that this is taking time astounds me. It isnt really compared to peers, it just feels like a long time when youre expectation is you'll be in a out in hours to weeks. Odd that Buffett (the one who makes money) says something like dont hold a stock for 10 minutes you wouldnt hold for 10 years..

The naysayers wouldnt be here if they werent looking to buy. They've pretty much all admitted their strategy.

Most importantly as was suggested management who have benn progressing this since its infancy are much smarter than the sideliners trying to flip theyre 10k or whatever to make ends meet.

Does all that guarantee success here - of course not. But theres more upside than down imo. I wouldnt be here with a comfortable postion size if I didnt think so

Scared money doesnt make any. Postion size

DYOR
    Last edited by Pseudoname1: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $51.10K 945.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4281 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 625000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 183067
Last updated 15.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.