BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

BIT036- a likely candidate for curing COVID-19, page-413

1. m77
    1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I appreciate BMD's effort. He should also criticise MM's hide and seek to let her feel that the business she has been doing needs to be deadline-driven and outcome-focused to get value to the consumers and investors. MM mentioned testing is going on in Australia and overseas. Fine!
    Where, with whom, how long? If cure of COVID19 is not their main business why MM et al. do not disclose who they are working with and when they will end. These details are not doing any harm to their main HIV HCV business.

They creaetd SAB and disclosed the people with them. Excellent! What are the deadline of the next outcome from the SAB. What is next stage of the data shared in the Conf.? No potential gain seen so far from the SAB and the data published in 2018 and 2020. Most of their works are lab based. I do not think COVID19 is hampering any tasks being done by the SAB.

Who can create an anti-virus that can unmask and eradicate the virus causing MM et al. to hide all deatils, deadlines, milestones, deliverables, .....?

All my posts are not at all personal to MM. MM is very accomplished person and expert in making bread and butter with the PhD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.