BIT 4.55% 2.1¢ biotron limited

BIT036- a likely candidate for curing COVID-19, page-842

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Why ask yourself questions that you have answered at the same time? Your incessant self-directed queries render the readers' presence meaningless. Clearly, you have no trouble carrying on a conversation all by yourself.

You know who this reminds me of? Gollum.

For example, this morning, as I had my first sip of my 100% jamaican blue mountain coffee (black) and lit my packed Dunhill Christmas Pipe 2020 group 3 cumberland loaded with Penzance from Esoterica Tobacciana, I pondered upon your ponderance and well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you.

That you, madam, is a nitwit!

Perhaps you ought to ponder on these two possibilities:

First, If you are not holding, why in heaven's name would you even concieve that MM would bother to reply to an anonymous internet persona such as yourself? Do not answer yet, but keep this to yourself.

Two. If you are not holding, then why would you bother making such an effort?

This time answer with total abandon: because you madam is either a nitwit or you have a massive holding from the accumulation you had the last several years!

And as I continued to tamp my burning latakia/oriental english tobacco, I blew a cloud of pungent smoke that filled the air with the smell of peat and leather and silently cursed that Lux, otherwise known as Lips, and concluded therefore that she is a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.