BIT 0.00% 4.6¢ biotron limited

That was beautifully written. Like reading a novel compared to...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    That was beautifully written. Like reading a novel compared to most papers. Whoever did the main part of the paper should be commended for their clarity.

What stood out for me was:
    "...Building on these results, we show here that SARS-CoV-2 contains an additional three genes (Protein 3a, ORF7b, and ORF10), encoding membrane proteins with ion channel activity (viroporins), and that not only Protein E, but also Protein 3a, ORF7b, and ORF10 can be inhibited by known ion channel blockers.These findings not only represent a unique opportunity to further study and delineate the viroporins’ contribution to SARS-CoV-2 biology and their potential role in pathogenesis and disease progression, but importantly also create the basis for further anti-SARS-CoV-2 drug development."

Considering BIT225 was not designed specifically for SARS-CoV-2 it will be very interesting to see the exact mechanism by which it gained such recent favorable results.
    As we all now know, Biotron has small molecules purpose designed and undergoing the same tests, as well as undergoing simultaneous safety studies. I can only assume that the safety studies are what is holding up the releasing of results, and what has allowed the early release of the BIT225 data.
    Last edited by mxdbg: 07/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $16.31K 361.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212627 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 208285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.