BIT 3.33% 5.8¢ biotron limited

"I think Glitterati is on the money above when he says that the...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    "I think Glitterati is on the money above when he says that the Covid results known months ago are being held up for commercial reasons. This does in fact make a lot of sense." It makes no sense unless you have an over active imagination and want something based off of your emotions. You think this because you want this, however it is not realistic, why? because BIT have made it very clear that the data isn't ready yet. As people who understand trading regulations and the legal implications a company can not make multiple statements telling investors "we are waiting on pending results to be fully analysed by third party labs" while covertly using this as an excuse to hide the fact that they do have results but are secretly holding them back for a trade offer. No one is making trade offers until the whole world gets full access to the verified triple checked data. But you get a lot of likes and praise everytime you post so I guess a lot of people drink the cool aid and want to live the dream when reality is 2 inches from your face if you read the previous company statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $24.87K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31042 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 8516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 118976
Last updated 13.16pm 09/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.