BIT 0.00% 5.2¢ biotron limited

Hey FootmaxIMO this stock has two maybe 3 or 4 major drivers/...

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hey Footmax

IMO this stock has two maybe 3 or 4 major drivers/ holder attitudes. Each is comprised of different appetites for risk and if you like time / delay.

Not that unusual but exaggerated by the uncertainty and pending news

To illustrate - Look at the relatively static top holder list, look at the rush of capital that jumps in on an announcement headline, look at the day trader types that come through here. Look at the abscence of shorts for whatever reasons.

As BMD and myself have previously discussed in the ST the market is a voting machine, long term its a weighing machine. Some cant wait, some get scared, makes sense. Why I keep banging on about portfolio theory.

So in answer to your question (good one imo)

Firstly I consider -

a) I think theres disperate views and attitudes in the SH base, that we shouldnt conflate into a 'singular' hypothesis
    b) the bulk of the 'noise' comes from the traders and then I gather the frustrated holders. If this is a good idea, slow but smooth long term track record, massive revenue potential, rounding error in your $10 -50m+ portfolio.. you can imagine you may be less vocal than a 25yo momentum investor kid, looking to double money every 2 weeks and preserve capaital at all costs.

I conclude give or take that management are keeping their cards close because they in some form of evaluation and or negotiation. Its not just efficacy, its use case pricing, sequencing, external less commercial drivers, health politics etc etc.. its a big situation whatever stage of development you believe this is precisely at today.

Thats an impossible breadth of information to share with a retail SH base in its granularity (look at the attitudes that come through here).

Therefore some may be concerned about potential results or timing issues and sell and some may not even notice the discussion.

Make sense ?

imo

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $5.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 840 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 91357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ 25000
Last updated 10.45am 22/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.