BIT 11.1% 5.0¢ biotron limited

BIT036- a likely candidate for curing COVID-19, page-1810

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hey BR

People do talk to footmax. Clearly hes not always correct, but in fairness he raises (and re - raises) risk considerations.

Ive got him in the risk aversion / enthusiast bucket.

Feels a little rinse-repea for me at this stage, but the central issue with nausayers like yourself is your 'all or nothing approach'

The proposition appears to be:

'There's an element of uncertainty' dont buy it!

Why on earth do you not think people just think youre here to get a bargain? Why ekse prattle away without a vested interest?

Surely you are aware, that logically there must be an element of uncertainty, (in excess of relative mature market uncertainty) otherwise this would likely be dividend paying, annuity style distributor of capital rather than an attractor of capital.Right? Other small tell tale signs might be its novel technology, no one has previously solved for these issues before.... Its a new endeavour.... makes sense right, hopefully stating the obvious might to you.

Hence a suggestion that the issue here is delayed management responses etc (is as another downie eventually suggested of themselves), illustrates immaturity.

These things can be delayed, outside of managements cobtrol, they do take time, right?

Turning to efficacy, as BMD discussed this compound placed into a bucket with a eveloped ? Virus .. cones out better than said virus. Like bleach but without the human side affects ? Correct? Ive actually never asked re non eveloped ? BMD?

The iaaue per MM and BMD is that maybe it cant get into all the little 'nooks and crannies' of a human.. the viral reservoirs. We know it can cross brain barrier, hoe far further csn it go?

Adding teack record to our discussion, kogically ine might say, so far so good, right?

What if it ultimately doesnt clear it all perfectly? Well per quarterly maybe it doesnt perfectly on current dosage / duration. Maybe there are some other factors involved ? Regardless, if it doesnt have evident toxicity and iif it shows an improvement that delivers significant personal and societal financial and other benefits. Still a massive tick, Right?

From there why not look at competition? ,BIT would appear to be able to be delivered at a lower cost than alternatives such as crispr and with less uncertainty as to reversibility unknown LT effects, right? Tick?

its got a natural market and protection in the west as its our IP and we want to a) have control over how its deployed supplied etc b) not be dependent on others for medical especially with present geopolitics and also into the future.

What does that leave is with? Cash Flow ? Well apart from the inherent support of incumbent suppliers, who wpuld want to back good results here ?

what if it is braodspectrum ? What if it prevented prospects of biological warfare based on a braodspectrum application?

If per Lux and Wikipedia iits lrrsistance profile is good, ie its likley not to have iefficacy eroded over time bcs BIT addresses the e protien not the s protien. Meaning it should have enduring application right?

Pricing. I think mgt are looking for whatever reason to position this for more severe usages. We can all speculate as to why.

Management is already working on next gen

We know development of this type of product is notoriously slow, and our timeline is not ridiculous in comparison. I've highlighted how the management team are updating more frequently than peers

TAM is c 50m +, current cost of treatment, hospitalisation and lost economic growth is massive. Hence a product priced in the $1000's on a cure basis or less on an ongoing basis is economic to purchasers. It may as has been suggested here be able to substitute as well as compliment existing treatments.

So until you can disprove the above completely,and on the assumption you comprehend what you are discussing, timimg aside for a second, why would you contend we shouldn't hold it at least in part in a portfolio? What else is out there that has a better risk / reward profile that also excludes BIT from ANY exposure in a portfolio in your mind?

Ranting like a ignorant muppet about 'all in or all out' seems like a dangerous passtime to me especially given the corporate track record here. What if I took your view, sold it all (because people were 'too enthusiastic' or bcs maybe western governments might suddenly decide to buy their home grown IP back from China??.etc etc etc) Monday .. and then BIT announce success Tuesday 9.57am?

Switch on or prove me wrong, please

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 13/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.2¢ 4.6¢ $42.25K 871.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ 221683
Last updated 15.49pm 14/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.