BIT 5.17% 5.5¢ biotron limited

BIT036 as an anitirul for COVID-19, page-66

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Gidday OvF

nice to see you here, even if not holding. That will change soon smile.png.

Yes, just when we're all coming out from the woods after hiding - metaphorically - from the big bad wolf-virus, it seems as if it has all gone away, and leaving that dark forest appears justified. In simple terms, there appears some method in the madness of this justification in the stoic adage, 'life must go on....' and so be it.... at least thinks those who have survived - the far greater bulk of civilization. But the front line workers and astute observers of the human condition know that there is probably more to this than we've yet imagines.

But in getting on with it, the medical research continues and the first line of defence, vaccinations, is somewhat mastered, if we ignore those billions of people who have yet to have the pleasure.

Antivirals and monoclonal antibodies are next, of which the one you mentioned of the later category, Sotrovimab, is presently being used in the US as an EUA, and under investigation in Aus. I think it is fully approved in at least one Gulf State. It will still take some time for its full worth to be known as its trials were quite limited in numbers and with a restricted selection cohort.

On the downside of the knowns, it is used intravenously, which of course, is a negative paradigm shift away from a successful antiviral, as nothing can be compared to taking a pill, and all the benefits that can come form an easy global distribution.

Now, here's the thing. I think BIT225 can be that pill.

In my mind, in great events in medical and other great scientific events, very often there are clues and 'co-incidences' leading up to the great event that show the stars aligning, for those who can see, like Alfred Wallace's co-discovery of organic evolution, or Copernicus' heliocentrism leading to Galileo's publication of the same. BIT225 is a culmination of too many such events.

One of these days I'll post a link here of the collection of such events, mostly research papers, some of which have already been seen here.

Non diu nunc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $41.34K 730.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5797 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ 119512
Last updated 15.48pm 10/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.