You could have told us why Independent Reserve are the best....

1. 66 Posts.
    You could have told us why Independent Reserve are the best. E.g. quoted their fees to back your claim.

I have also used Cointree back in the day, until I realized their sell price is 10% under the live price and their buy price 10% over the live price. A total skim scam! Their CC fees are 4.5% or something ridiculous. And dont forget to add their base fee of 3%. This all adds up and costs a lot if your buying a large parcel, and I quickly left.

Bittrade are just hopeless, with even higher cc fees and always having issues with supply meaning you cant buy or sell.

Never had one problem buying at Coinbase and I have never, ever, heard of them having a bad rep.
    3.9% cc rate and their spread price can work for or against your. Its usually about $30 either way, but if you know where you are on the chart who cares.

You also obviously don't realize that any company that you use that is based in Australia and has a current and registered abn can be litigated against say if they vanished overnight or whatever the problem you may have using their services.

Thorough posts make for good posts. Their are traders here wanting to learn.
    Last edited by OldschoolOutlaw: 18/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.