Well hello,just thought i would give my opinion on bitcoin and...

1. 9,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Well hello,just thought i would give my opinion on bitcoin and all private cryptocurrency producers.
    Taking into account this is my opinion only,if u r investing in private cryptocurrency start running really quickly,or walk unless u live in china.
    imo private future currency producers have 'never' made sense.
    Cryto currency will b introduced,but it will b introduced by central banks just like cash.
    The RBA will introduce a crypto currency when they feel the time is right.ie the beginning of the cashless economy as mobile payments ie cards and phones basically get to a level where its basically replacing cash for purchases. .
    China's PBOC central bank will b introducing a crypto currency,some suggest its a threat to current mobile payments ie the potential for the PBOC to introduce their own wallet.
    I believe the PBOC will distribute the crypto currency thru current market leaders as in alipay and tencents just like they distribute cash.
    China's mobile payments is ripe for the introduction of a cryto currency ie something like 94% china purchases thru mobile ph's/nfc cards.
    Nearly all other countries r far from such a level hence the time is not yet right for central banks to introduce this new form of currency.
    But these central banks will introduce their countries crytocurrency including the euro for obvious reasons and private producers of crypto currency will disappear for obvious reasons.
    Of course imo only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.