BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

eNyce, this is a tough call. I don’t have a clear exit strategy...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    eNyce, this is a tough call. I don’t have a clear exit strategy at this time, as it has so much global momentum with the masses piling in to get on the train. 100,000’s signing up daily so I believe while the demand is so high and the supply is so tight it’s a HOLD strategy for now.

So many governments are now indirectly endorsing BTC by putting pressure on the exchanges to share account info, so they are effectively blessing BTC, so I struggle to see what could turn this around, if anything.

The CME futures is also an endorsement/ recognition of BTC being a viable commodity so all signs are positive for strong upward momentum.

There also are lots of nay sayers out there, but most declare themselves as neutral without realising that they can’t be neutral if they don’t have a position in BTC and therefore are negative, ponzi, tulip, we’ve heard them all.

What I do see as positive is the adoption by so many poorer nations where most don’t have bank accounts but do have mobile phones and internet access and although they are buying/ trading fractions of a BTC there are millions signing up weekly.

This one is anyone’s guess but I’m On the train and will keep riding it, especially since so many of my clients and friends are now jumping on board daily as well. The population is getting slowly educated and I expect soon we’ll see thousands of buy / sell ATM’s hit the Aussie market early next year. Another driving force for awareness.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts as well. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.