BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Hey Malcolm, I’m now holding both Ripple (XRP) and bitcoin as...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hey Malcolm, I’m now holding both Ripple (XRP) and bitcoin as they complement each other. XRP is a financial block chain solution completing transactions in 4 sec for bank to bank trading. Westpac is currently a customer amongst many big names with Amex and Citi both testing XRP right now. In my opinion XRP has huge upside as this is just the beginning for financial institutions to transact any currency including BTC etc in due course. I’m in at 0.72, 1.21 and 1.76 and plan to hold and possible buy more on the dips. Day trading XRP has risks as you may miss the big uptick or cashout too early, but based on yesterday’s run up and drop I’m sure many folks made a lot of cash. As you know BTC is the granddaddy of all crypto so I am holding and accumulating BTC on the dips as well.

We are still early in the first innings of crypto so there is huge potential to come, but risks as well.

I believe that every investor should hold a position in crypto as this tidal wave is bigger than anything we’ve ever seen.

There’s clearly money to be made in day trading cryptos, but it’s not my style as in the long run if you believe in an investment you should buy, hold, buy more on the dips and when you sell move on.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.