BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Bitcoin Charts, page-221

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    agree @CleverEmu

i said to my lawyer - who was a bitcoin fanatic - once i saw the investment banks open up those crypto derivatives exchanges in chicago - get out on the initial push up. they pumped it from 8-20k to sucker the rubes

imo the underlying tech/concept is highly valuable but each coin is in fact just a wallet - a very very expensive wallet

the fact you can go from 1 to 100+ crypto currencies tells you it isnt a true store of value - even if each one puts dispersion limits on itself like BTC has done

attach the tech to a true store of value - whether gold or even something prosaic as say copper - and you have got something

BTC's worth as the pre-eminent brand platform is definitely worth something. though ive no idea what.

but its actual intrinsic value as a currency is dubious at best - until it gets attached to something with along history of relatively stable value.

chart wise i anticipate it going back to $2300 - correlated with a bear trend in the broad equity market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.