BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Daltham, once I fully understood the distributed ledger and the...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Daltham, once I fully understood the distributed ledger and the underlying technology, as well as human nature, I see this as the the “Amazon” of the banking industry. Cut out the middle man, reduce the fees and overheads and make your transactions online without 3rd parties taking a slice of the pie. I continually send money backwards and forward around the globe and pay a hefty premium every time for no value, so why not do it myself. Paying a fortune in bank fees not to mention the 300% return on my money in bitcoins due to the market catching on to the value and benefits. I also see the CME endorsement as a huge driver.

Yes I’m sure there’s a criminal element out there but paying cash is identical with it too being anonymous for transactions (legal or illegal).

It took me time to get my head around it but now that I have I’m pleased I’m in the bandwagon as I see it only going up although extremely volatile. Good luck to all but I see crypto (bitcoins) as a path of no return. Just a phone and an internet connection and it’s sesmless and a pleasure to make and receive payments.

For now I’m happy and can o my see it going mainstream fast. Read up on it and watch a few YouTube’s. It’s amazing .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.