BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

How are alts like ETH, DASH and IOTA fraudulent any more than...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    How are alts like ETH, DASH and IOTA fraudulent any more than bitcoin. Sounds like you've been reading to many mainstream news articles on crypto ... I believe what you are referring to is ICOs which have caused all the halla-bullub.

Im guessing your referring to Tether, which was hacked. But if your memory is short let me enlighten you ... so to have other crypto's including your my precious bitcoin.

Dont get me wrong, bitcoin is going to appreciate in the near future, but we're talking 10-20% in the next few months. Its already had its 1600% rise. Alts offer the chance to trade and get better ROI ... of course if your in this for the prestige of holding a bitcoin then go ahead and keep stacking. But that 10K you just invested in another coin could have potentially doubled in a week if you bought ETH BCH DASH or IOTA.

As for bitcoin, yeah it might last a little longer... but with better blockchain tech already available who is going to want to use bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin's doing what myspace did for Facebook ... bringing it to the world.

Once the world know of bitcoin ... then what comes next.
    Last edited by riknmort: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.