BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Bitcoin Charts, page-8

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Bitcoin is very sentimental to many out there trading and investing in the cryptos. I see it in the comments. It's like your child, say something bad about someone's child, the wrath of a parent in denial appears. However, many miss the reality of life. No child is perfect nor exempt from the pitfalls of adolescence, just like Bitcoin is not exempt from market cycles. Good parents like good investors must separate the emotions from the reality. Yes we all love our kids and want them to be perfect, but the reality is they go through the same peer pressures as other adolescents. To deny this and think your kid can do no wrong, will result in failed parenting, just like to deny bitcoin is exempt from market corrections will result in failure as an investor.

Over the past few days the market swings, trials and tribulations, have caused much confusion. Many analysts have revised their counts due to swings and price points. KEEP IN MIND TIME FRAME. An analysts that has $5800 as a target does not necessarily imply that we are headed to the moon. It implies that's where they see it going next in the "trading time frame". You should always understand the difference between a short term trade and broader cycles. Note they always close positions when it gets there!

I caution you, everyone makes money in a bull market, unless you arrive late for the party, but wealth is destroyed in corrections. Traders get emotional, trade on greed and fear. Even the most astute market veterans will tell you trading corrections are the most difficult. This is why most investment advisers tell you not to sell and ride out the storm. "

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/CWPaeRuj-BTC-The-Denial-of-a-Parent/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.