BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

There once was a day when I believed I was a great investor if...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    There once was a day when I believed I was a great investor if the price just went up. I eventually realised that that's just luck, and very risky. Some things went up, and some down. Bitcoin is like that and most of the bitfanboys are yet to realise that. The thing folks don't quite grasp is it has no internal real unique value. It just gets used. And if the whole world used it it itself hasnt done anything but be the means of transaction. It's as silly as thinking using a old faxs machine to send a contract for a big deal makes its use of value worth paying big bucks for. It's nonsense. And risky nonsense considering its not as safe as regular currency, as last year $1.7 billion was stolen by hackers which mr hoogle says was 40% less nicked than 2022. ETFs trade this not because its a wonderful investment but just because they make a buck on fees. Most genuine money folks don't and wont touch it. Guess they should all come to HotCopper to learn then! Anyways, you do you, but I'm not you GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.