BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

I have as it has revealed why currency has evolved to the state...

1. 2,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    I have as it has revealed why currency has evolved to the state it is currently in today. And this nihilistic approach of throwing it all in the bin and returning to an earlier form (albeit with a poor piece of technology to underpin it - an even bigger step back) is ignoring the history, context and pain that is quite frankly unmatched to whatever is being experienced today as a result of Keynesian-styled economics.

It would be worth acknowledging Alex Gladstein is a CSO of the Human Rights Foundation, who's donors include people like Peter Thiel... Certainly no advocates or practisers of wealth gap minimisation. The developing world has been subject to more exploitation that utility of Bitcoin. We've seen examples in El Salvador and Africa where this has failed spectacularly. In the case of El Salvador the majority of citizens utilised the government allocated Bitcoin and then continued the preferred currency, USD. Bitcoin: El Salvador’s failed experiment has important lessons | Context
    In Africa among other areas in the world we can observe crypto-colonialism and contrary to claims that it is challenging the order, it is furthered by those from first-world countries: Full article: Enrolling into exclusion: African blockchain and decolonial ambitions in an evolving finance/security infrastructure (tandfonline.com)
    It certainly has no evidence of providing much benefit over other forms of currencies (such as USD) but rather has furthered the facilitation of scams.

As mentioned in the aforementioned post, this (currencies and economics) are sociological. Humans are a collective species and expecting this to be detached in some way is not what happens in reality. As much as you find that other ecosystem repulsive, since you have regressed to a decentralised, low-trust system, you have opened to door to allowing such mechanisms to come into place. There is nothing stopping them entrenching themselves into the system. To the point that you couldn't have had the wealth you did without them.

Excerpt from the NYAG regarding the Tether scam, in which Tether was fined.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5704/5704293-054e37b9ffaeda3ce069e88b5ba5fe65.jpg
    The relevance Bitcoin received in popular culture was due to the ecosystem you revile. To the point that it actually made you money (as you claimed). You need this in order to profit from your initiative. This is why this whole thing is a terrible idea.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5704/5704303-89916b5a50c5d5b6d959f0f7756e1e3d.jpg
    All those other components seem like a hell of a headache the regular person just doesn't want to deal with. You cannot replace the current system with something as sub-standard as Bitcoin.

Those grids in Texas have taken the government hostage, receiving big payouts in order to switch of their energy greedy machines. That is terrible for energy. And given that prior evidence, justifying the creation of power grids on a greater fool scheme is unsustainable and due for disaster.

Bitcoin mining hubs are terrible for locals, not a single redeeming factor
    Noise Pollution from Crypto Mining is Destroying This Town (popularmechanics.com)

I think you need to think more about the technical side of this, I recommend watching this:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.