BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Bitcoin discussion, page-56

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi Harry, i missed your reply. But thank you for the education on how the younger generation perceives bitcoin. I have to admit i did not know how divisible bitcoin was (but was aware a it existed), personally i see that as an even bigger negative, that's a huge number of division and yet after reading many articles and social media posts, you are the first person that has ever stated that variable, it may exist somewhere on this forum, but I've never seen it. I was aware you could buy $1 worth of bitcoin, but I assumed that might have been divisible by 100,000 not 10,000,000.
    You say that the government cannot control bitcoin, but I'm sorry to say that is just a story you've been sold.
    You may be correct that the government cannot shut down the system, but they can still make it illegal and prosecute the larger holders, that would render crypto worthless, because if you ignore the law, you go to jail.
    The US power brokers can crush nearly any financial system they want to.
    And you can bet they've had discussions about bitcoin behind closed doors.
    the death blow for bitcoin was allowing derivatives to be born, the greedy ones saw it as an opportunity to make a quick buck. Unfortunately what it means is they can buy and sell bitcoin without actually owning it (similar to a gold etf). The difference is, is when the shite hits the fan people actually do hold physical gold, it is not on an electronic ledger.

Last edited by swaggytrader: Yesterday, 23:40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.