DCC 4.35% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

bitcoin enquiry

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    THE Senate economics references committee (chaired by labor's Sam Dastyari) will look at how digital currencies like bitcoins can potentially impact the economy, including the payments, retail and banking sectors.
    It will also study into potential illegal digital currency activity and how Australia can take the lead in electronic money.

The committee is slated to table its report by the first sitting day of parliament on March 15, 2015.

The Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association chairman Ronald Tucker welcomed the news, saying the inquiry was a “tremendous opportunity to develop a world leading regulatory structure for digital currencies in Australia”.
    “I applaud the committee’s foresight in setting up this inquiry, particularly the chair,
    Senator Dastyari, who has recognised the need for Australia to get on the front foot
    in this important area,” Mr Tucker said

I'm not too sure what will happen when the pollies start trying to score points in this. Or even if they understand it. Jacqui might have a bit of trouble.

From The Australian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $242.0K 5.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 273175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.