DCC 6.52% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

bitcoin enquiry, page-10

1. 634 Posts.
    " I have a feeling that maybe they think the ASX jungle melee is a bit beneath them."

Gee I hope your wrong there mate. That could lead to an absolute disaster of a stock....This is kind of solidified though by not being contactable by shareholders - I have called the office about 5 times now, I will no longer be wasting my time to do that - I cant stand when people dont take phone calls....... I hope to god its because they are genuinely very busy working.

However if they do believe they dont have to worry about playing the ASX game AND they can back that up with amazing speak for themselves results, insane products and take an international market etc we may be very well looking down the barrel of a 10-20 bagger.

Common sense tells me they are doing everything wrong.... nothing is text book here..., but the further you dig the further you realise these guys in charge, every single one of them have great track records....Why on earth would they even consider jeopardizing them?

Im scared yet excited at the same time. I will continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $87.88K 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22499 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 422233 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.