A small percentage control the money supply, firstly by...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    A small percentage control the money supply, firstly by "creating" money as debt, secondly by money printing.

Gold prices can be manipulated.... would not surprise me that JP Morgan wants to get inside the Bitcoin operations to control that as well.

Not sure if Bitcoin was just created by criminals for criminals. I read that Satoshi Nakamoto started crypto-currency "coins".

Personally, I think the crypto-currency thing looks a bit crazy in how the"value" of them are oscillating so much, could be a tulip (turnip?) bubble. Nice to have a piece of gold, silver..... but you have to worry about the values of those being pushed down by the big players/shorters and you have to worry about them being pinched..... maybe even confiscated by State powers.... maybe this is the fate of bitcoins?

Central Banks argue that governments can't be trusted in issuing money, but I recall a time when banks were more stable, more regulated..... by soverign governments.

Somehow, the control of money has to be taken away from the few that have profited enormously at the expense of the many. HOW??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.