3b It would be good for our soveriegn governments to actually...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3b

It would be good for our soveriegn governments to actually work for the betterment of the people and not corporations.
    This current Australian government is most definitely IMO not working for the people of Australia.
    I mean tax cuts for big business and wage cuts for the workers.

Taking control of the banks is impossible now, some banks imo are criminal enterprises, you only have to look at the criminal activities they been caught doing. Australian banks as well. Then this corporate shop front of an Australian government gives all the power to APRA which is payed by the banks and imo works for the banks agenda.

We have been screwed Royaly and the criminal activity goes on unabated. The PM did everything he could to stop any real inquiry into any banks even after they have been caught in money laundering for criminal organisations.
    IMO Australia is now a military outpost of the US and our politicians do exactly as the US tells them to do. I think Australia has lost any sovereign control of its resources and its military. We are now governed by the US and its agenda.

As a side note Britain has now sold Typhoon military aircraft to Qatar. Recently the US sold Billions of military weapons to Saudi.
    These two countries care nothing for peace or value the lives of other people. Mostly they will sell any weapons to any country to make a dollar and have been doing so. The war rages on in the ME and these two countries along with Russian make billions out of arms sales.

This is a most disgraceful display by these two countries and considering it was Trump who brokered the deal for the US.
    I mean the US President has become an arms dealer to countries like the Saudi's.
    Britain has just crapped in the face of its so called allies in the region.

UK to anger Gulf allies after agreeing deal to sell isolated Qatar 24 Typhoon fight jets

BRITAIN is set to anger Gulf state allies and break the ongoing boycott after Qatar’s defence minister agreed to buy 24 Typhoon jets from a UK firm.

By TARYN TARRANT-CORNISH
    PUBLISHED: 03:52, Mon, Sep 18, 2017 | UPDATED: 04:30, Mon, Sep 18, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/855443/Qatar-UK-Typhoon-fighter-jets-defence-BAE-Michael-Fallon
    Last edited by All4One: 19/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.