Current trade is a Long on ETH , could target 1900 - 2k even is...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Current trade is a Long on ETH , could target 1900 - 2k even is a possibility if BTC break out again, the ETH/BTC chart keeps making Lower lows, so it explains why its Underperforming so much against BTC, But i think ETH breakout will be a quick and fast one.

Guys we are at the point in crypto where we dont have time to tell others about it, and different alt coins and projects, we had months and months for that / preparation. we are almost at that point where things start to turn into a full on bull market , and i know it may seem like opium but i cant see how BTC is " bearish " when all this new stuff is developing regarding the bigger players getting into this market.. and when i say " Bigger players " i mean Fund managers with Billions of dollars of capital just sitting on the Side-lines....

There Was a very interesting chart on Cryptos R Us Live stream the other day, it showed For all of Crypto-Currency's life span that the " Retail " has always been the one most Active in this space, but recent analytics are showing the institutions are now taking the lead in the " money flow " that is coming into this market. interesting times ahead

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.