im not sure on those, it probably better to just buy what ever...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

im not sure on those, it probably better to just buy what ever amounts you are wanting and build your BTC position in your own self custodial wallet ( like a Trezor wallet or a Ledger wallet , i use a Ledger Nano s and never had a issue ) but if you are just starting to get into it all then i can understand why you would rather go for the easy route and get exposure through the ASX.

if wanting to use a exchange u have a few options but very limited, i have been using swyftx and coinspot , but there is some important things you would need to educate your self on when it comes to being self custodial and using a trezor / ledger wallet. i would recommended when u have free time to do abit of reading about and and get familiar with the idea of these kind of wallets , dont just go blindly into it not knowing how to use it because thats how people make mistakes and then they blame the device when its a human error , its very simple when you get the hang of it but like i said, there are some important things you need to read about before getting deep into it, Seed phrase , keeping it protected , etc.

Then again you could always just hold the BTC on the exchange but if its a big chunk of money / long term position you are building, Cold wallet ( trezor / ledger ) is always recommended

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.