BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Surprised how little activity there is in here given BTC's...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Surprised how little activity there is in here given BTC's recent moves.

I've only recently jumped on the BTC bandwagon (as of about 3 months ago), although I've been wanting to for some time access has been an impediment (having to set up a digital wallet always seemed a bit of a burden) and i've always struggled to get my head around buying and holding a commodity as an investment as it produces no cashflows of its own (with which to NPV it).

I had the same issue with gold, but decided to jump into a few juniors around the start of COVID for the same reasons I got into BTC. In my mind, BTC is digital gold - and will eventually supplant gold as the safe haven asset of choice as millenials and other "digital natives" replace their grey haired predecessors as influencers and controllers of capital flows - but with the volatility of silver...it's certainly not for the faint-hearted.

Anyway, I thought it was worth creating a new thread for any other BTC enthusiasts to swap ideas, news and views as the only active one here is for charting (ie technical analysis) so this can be the f/a equivalent.

More to come...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.