FYI I'm tipping this to be a correction. I have pulled 20% out...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    FYI I'm tipping this to be a correction. I have pulled 20% out of the market which means I walked away with a tidy profit as well as my initial investment and I still have 80% of my portfolio in the market which is made up of nothing but profit. In other words I win either way.

For those of you who think that there is no substance in the coins show that you do not understand any of it. The truth is the cryptocurrency market is almost identical to the share market where you have shares in companies and within those companies you have people who work in them. Cryptocurrencies employ lots and lots of people. To have the negative attitude against this market is the same as hoping the share market crashes like the GFC all over again. Coins can earn you income and tokens as well.

The cryptocurrency market is only in the situation it's in because of large powers forcing it to be this way. Banks etc. are no longer allowing deposits into exchanges. Imagine if governments and banks stopped allowing money into share holder accounts! It would crash even faster because it is significantly larger. The fact is you can draw the same parallels between the share market and cryptocurrency markets. They really are the same thing.

The dot com bubble from memory reached an all time high of about 7 Trillion dollars. The Cryptocurrency market didn't get to reach 1 Trillion dollars. So why the fuss? This is why this is merely a large correction. If you also want to compare bubbles and the most famous tulip bulb bubble then Bitcoin should reach an all time high of 3.5 Million dollars per coin. That's me trying to compare apples to apples.

I hear the same old rhetoric that cryptos are used for illegal things. There is one currency that is the worst and it is called the Dollar! Maybe we should ban it? If the world markets crash for some reason Cryptos will get the blame. Not the over heated housing markets, not fractional reserve lending, not the share market with pe ratios of 50+ etc. Cryptos will be the scape goat.

Thoughts anyone?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.