GOR 1.24% $1.59 gold road resources limited

I wanted to share my support to this. I haven't posted on HC for...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I wanted to share my support to this. I haven't posted on HC for a very long time. Been a GOR holder for some time, and usually just happy to check in and see the HC sentiment and get a quick overview of ANNs. Anyway - I think its pretty hilarious that a BTC thread gets shot down, and really, I think people just don't know what they don't know. As I said, I hold GOR; I've traded GOR up to the last high quite profitably, but my recent holding is currently in the red. The performance of GOR lately, of course due to GOLD, has not been a good investment at all, that's an undeniable fact. During the same time, all of my crypto assets have had considerable gains. Now I'm not talking about BTC (Bitcoin), I don't even hold any of that at all. There's a massive technology shift happening in the world, people are already making a killing on this in the crypto space, I think it's foolish to shut it down and not have a conversation about it. I encourage anyone really, to learn about blockchain, Eth2 perhaps, Cardano definitely; but also hashgraph technology vs blockchain; read about what's happening in the world of financial technology with peer to peer lending, decentralised finance; read about participation in staking for great yields; what's happening is truly nothing short of amazing. I'm seeing more and more people change from scorn and thinking this is all a fad joke to diving into crypto holdings after they've actually done some solid research.

As a holder of GOR, and an absolute lover of Gold in general; AND, a holder of mixed cryptos; I know exactly which investment has been considerably more profitable lately and I expect it to remain as such during this year. I am looking for a good exit position on my current GOR holding and most of the funds will of course go to crypto (not including BTC - however BTC will still be profitable for now).

I reckon it's a valid thread on this forum, as there is a huge dialogue in media about people ditching gold in particular for crypto, and I think it's a little silly to ignore it. Whether that argument is valid or not, or only partially true, it's definitely an idea that should be on the radar as a GOR holder.

All that said, damn, common GOR common gold get your arse back into gear and start tanking!

ps.. if you wanna nit pick and ask why my GOR sentiment is hold, I think its a bad time to sell. Probably a reasonable time to buy. I'll be exiting still in due course, but not fully, still love my gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.020(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.722B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.63 $1.58 $6.790M 4.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10288 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.63 $1.63 $1.58 1171576
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.