GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Bottom lines used to matter? as bottom line here quote oh so...

1. 12,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Bottom lines used to matter? as bottom line here quote oh so important, & what a loss. what an idiot that ended our Jonny treasure.
    The record is set as I tapped out of the vid at ten minute mark. LOST.. all to their own..
    Cigar smoking fat (or good looking hehe) cats, all I need is another one or two days tops or in my case needed bottoms , For bottoms up...
    Seems that you can never do anything my right ???
    In dices are looking hairy scary, could we see a first of the unreal DOWns? Maybe a BIT to follow.
    Heheheheh as the reserve $$$ were looking for an empowerment and un-boom there it is, correct and correct the $$$ is as a turn too..
    The powers in being are now unobstructed with trumpets egg shells as we all know whom got egged.. = Toilet that" (hehehe) = Lennon*.....
    The dial has turned but ssssh as me wanting really low in a gain and un real (superstars*) may going to get instant Karma...
    Gold shines on, on and on and on.
    dyor

John Lennon quotes as On the Importance of Learning
    “Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game. It’s easy.”Learning is a natural part of life, and sometimes you will learn without even realizing that it is happening. Learning is also a lifelong process. If a learning opportunity comes your way, you should embrace it and learn as much as possible. Regardless of whether you take a course, learn from your own experiences, or observe others, learning is a vital step in the progress of your business. Gaining skills, knowledge, and experience can benefit many aspects of your business.
    On Choosing Your Own Path
    “Sometimes you wonder, I mean really wonder. I know we make our own reality, and we always have a choice, but how much is preordained? Is there always a fork in the road, and are there two preordained paths that are equally preordained? There could be hundreds of paths where one could go this way or that way- there’s a chance, and it’s very strange sometimes. ”Throughout your life, you will reach points where you must decide which way you want to go. It also applies to business, as you will have a lot of decisions to make. When you are faced with these decisions, you must weigh up the pros and cons of each option to make sure you make the right decision for you. The decisions you make are the basis for the life you will lead, so it is crucial that you make decisions with good outcomes.
    On Not Letting Life Pass You By
    “Life is what happens when you are too busy making other plans.”Sometimes, people in business are so busy planning ahead and working towards their next goals, that they forget to recognize and value the achievements and progress they have already made. Do not let life pass you by without appreciating what you have done and without taking time to enjoy the good things in your life.

On Doing Something That Makes You Happy
    “When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.