First of all, thank you for taking the opportunity to put across...

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    First of all, thank you for taking the opportunity to put across your point of view.

Personally, If you only spend $1K, you can have some fun. Little risk for 40% gain over every 140 days.

Well I have made my decision to stay away.

If it seems to true to be real, then when the music stops the bomb will explode so to speak!

I would rather invest in real assets such as the Aviation Industry. Crack detection in SHM on all aircraft for everyone's safety is more important than bitcoin, in my opinion. Saving lives instead of the potential of destroying lives when the music stops.

The trouble I have with cryptocurrency, is the value does not make sense to me as a true currency if you are to believe that this is the next trading world currency?

Every man and he's dog are becoming experts overnight in currency trading, and truly believe that there is no risk attached?

Never in the field of battle have so many been so delusional with no education in what they are risking, to believe that there is no risk and you can forever receive 40% return on ANY amount invested every 140 days?

What bank can give you this return? The CryptoBank.

Who's kidding who here? The lord gives and the lord takes away, and only the early investors to the party will be the true winners.

As long as more fools keep joining, the money can keep flowing. But if the intake becomes less than the out take, then as they say in the tropics, Houston we have a problem! The house of cards is collapsing.

GLTA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.