Bitcoin, page-84

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It looks like a correction is finally happening. However I despite the imminent arrival of the futures market  I doubt that it will last long. I base that doubt on an  exchange here in Australia sending out the below. If this is happening in backwater lcrypto market like Australia it is reasonable to assume that the demand is continuing elsewhere.
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Delays in order processing​
    Hi there, If you've bought Bitcoin from us today, you may be wondering where exactly they are.In the last two days we have received enormous amounts of orders on our website. For security reasons, we screen every first-time customer manually. With so many new orders being created, we can't process them all at once.If you haven't received your Bitcoins from a deposit today, please know that your order is in our backlog, and will be processed as soon as possible.If you're planning to buy Bitcoins through bitcoin.com.au this weekend, you will likely experience these delays.We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused. Our customer support team are working around the clock to make sure you receive your Bitcoins as soon as possible. To the moon, Australia! The Bitcoin Australia Team
    [/table]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.