I'm not sure you completely understand the crypto markets....

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm not sure you completely understand the crypto markets. Ignore the tokens, look at the blockchains and how they are being used then think about what that is worth..

I think people misunderstand how web3.0 operates and what it means for the blockchains that have the largest communities. Think of it like the current internet where the people who manage/run the internet do not get paid anywhere near as much as the applications that use the internet. Blockchains work the opposite way. The owners/managers of the blockchains get paid. Popular blockchains then have projects/ecosystems built on top them or interact with them.

In the same way we saw a lot of companies crop up in the nineties that were going to make billions but no longer exist. The same will be the case for web3.0 however the benefits and usage of bitcoin, ethereum, binance, solana etc. are currently being proven and being entrenched in a large number of projects so the demand for their tokens will continue.

How do you justify a value of $1trillion for BTC? Not sure but demand for BTC keeps going up and the majority of buyers hold for the long term. Even the current drop in price has been off low volume.

I'm certainly not a firm believer in BTC going to $100k by year end but the wealth creation and the way the market has adopted web3.0 I firmly believe the risk of not investing is higher as you will be left out . Obviously do the research and don't buy into things whose projects do not stack up.

have a look at crypto.com as an option. Use the below link and we both get USD25
    https://crypto.com/app/rwhhkq8g82

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.