I think the biggest risk or unknown is how MMT will play out...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think the biggest risk or unknown is how MMT will play out post COVID. MMT is relatively new too and has never been tested to the extent we have seen in the past 12months. There is more money floating around than ever before. The green bars below is a indication of how much excess cash the Australian banks have. This is not too different to the rest of the the developed world.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3922/3922036-328c60a222efe7a59b369e5e86ca8f27.jpg
    This is where BTC becomes a handy alternative as it is an asset we have never seen before:
    - There is a finite programmatic supply
    - Decentralised governance
    - Fragmented market infrastructure that is maintained by miners, developers and validators across many geographies

Not wanting to be alarmist but we are entering a period where the level of trust in the traditional politics and economics is at its lowest I have seen in my lifetime but at the same time the development and take up of technology has been staggering. We have moved to a digital world and as I have stated before the risk of being left behind is far greater as BTC offers the alternative to the trust void. While cryptos offer an alternative to fiat money

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.