While I was on holidays I met a few people who were scared/anti...

1. 1,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    While I was on holidays I met a few people who were scared/anti crypto and I thought about it all and thought you know what, why do people in this forum need to waste their time and energy justifying crypto.rolleyes.png

Skypilot you put out a lot of info to subdue the naysayers but who cares......... we know what we want and what we do and if others hate crypto or try to throw us to the ground I don't care anymore.

Having a chat to a few people I just said you know what, I agree to disagree with your views on crypto and changed the topic.wink.png

The pro crypto group do not need to justify anything to anyone, we don't need to clarify anything to anyone.

If we are making $$$ and buy and sell or hodling and happy then that's all that matters.smile.png Whatever you do or how you use or trade crypto is a matter for you.wink.png

Life is too short to try and convince others about crypto..eek.png

Let them do their thing of complaining whiinning and talking down crypto till the cows come home lol because pro crypto people have better things to do than listen or waste our time justifying at the end of the day its just alllllllll white noise.......biggrin.png

Loving the green shoots on the alts ....biggrin.png

I have blocked many naysayers in this forum.. tongue.png
    Last edited by gemma: 24/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.