they said something good on banter this morning, remember when...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    they said something good on banter this morning, remember when we all thought crypto couldn't go down as much ever again and most didn't believe each dip from the tops was a bear market until eventually we tipped under 40/30k usd and the damage was already done. Well the opposite is probably going to happen and most won't believe we're recovering until its already happened. The naysayers will keep pushing bearish agendas until they're forced to flip. Unfortunately most people are too committed to their agendas and dont have open minds in terms of change (both sides), and the reality is no-one knows when the filthy rich will manipulate markets in either direction.

we could still get a dip to new local lows and would possibly only take one black swan, so I wouldn't be pumping a recovery until it's happened...
    ive dca'd all the way to the bottom and tidied up my portfolio to hold higher quality crypto and more of at a better AVG price, and that's all I believe most of us retailers can do, don't buy the pumps/tops and get excited by the pumps, follow charts/fundamentals and buy the dip / tp in overbought markets without completely emptying bags, get excited about the dips which are buying opportunities. personally I'll be unlikely to sell anything until we get around all time highs then will start to tp.

all imo, nfa

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.