Yeah my personal opinion would be in line with others online,...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yeah my personal opinion would be in line with others online, that's if we can't break and hold above the local high pre/@ the ftx drama commencing then we'll make our way back down, that's very roughly 22k USD.
    I don't think interest rate pain has been felt to its biggest point either so I'm anticipating a pull back whereby I'll dca more, and we need to wait at least 6 months from the last larger raise before people are properly tested, along with more media fud re the inevitable recession, retail will have less money available for investing into crypto and will also need to sell crypto investments to cover repayments. These last couple anticipated 0.25 raises could/will also be the final straw for some.
    Slow market recovery late 2023 makes more sense, but what do I know, markets allegedly front run reality and the rich will always be ahead of the remainder. Most of us will only get the crumbs of the recovery when it happens.

positively it sounds like a lot of short positions were liquidated, just under 1b USD, so that's also a good sign.

i could debate this myself all day, but just stick to a good plan and all should be ok

all imo, nfa

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.