Bitcoin, page-3096

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    i honestly think it more probably for higher price then down , look at Weekly, it in Falling wedge and kissed the EMA , if the bounce holds, and total crypto market cap breaks out aswell, it could be a decent move up. Also June 1st China allow crypto trading, thats huge, massive volume, and for them to promote crypto on that CCTV channel with over 1 billion viewers , they would need Auth from the Government, so it interesting situation.

Look at all these longs in green, Shorted from 27,400 then bought some on the dip, gonna Take some money here and put Stops in profit to let it run, juust incase the china volume next week Does get the AI Tokens going, Like FETCH and AGIX , because of the Recent Nvidia AI naarative, we could see china do something with the AI tokens for sure, Plus FETCh and AGIX had a decent correction, so i think it good entrys for spot buys ( My leverage trades are degen trades and i dont recommended leverage unless u know how to use it, otherwise u will get rekt 99% of the time )

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5303/5303772-03bd39d43ae6c76de829a187de9462e4.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.